Miracle_Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for All Role Playing Dreamer

Home  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Starting a Contest [must read]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aacd
Moderateur
Moderateur
aacd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Character sheet
HP:
Starting a Contest [must read] Left_bar_bleue100/100Starting a Contest [must read] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Starting a Contest [must read] Left_bar_bleue100/100Starting a Contest [must read] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

Starting a Contest [must read] Empty
PostSubject: Starting a Contest [must read]   Starting a Contest [must read] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 am

*Only one contest is allowed to run at one time. If currently there is a contest running, please wait until it finish before starting another one.

*You can start a contest, with permission and agreement from the local moderators.

Make sure you have the following info for your contest

- Promoter: the one who start and responsible for the contest
- Eligibility: who's allowed to become a contestant
- Winner: who's the judge, how to decide the winner(s)
- Prize: the prize for the winner
- Rules: contest rules and guides
- Participation: how to participate
- Period: the registration and contest period of time

*The contest should be divided into 2 parts/threads: contestants registration/the contest itself after the registration ends and/or poll thread for voting. [optional]

Code:

Example: [contest format]

Contest info:

1. Promoter: admin

2. Eligibility: All members with any rank are welcomed

3. Winner: Based on the result of member's votes. A new poll with selection of contestants will be made after the registration ends.

4. Prize: Custom forum rank for a winner (Siggy Wizzard)

5. Rules: for the signature
- Could be animated (gif) OR non-animated (jpg)
- Max. dimension allowed: 468 x 120 pixels
- Max. size allowed: 50 Kb
- Signature should be related to Miracle-Kingdom, for example by having the word Miracle-Kingdom displayed on it

6. Participation: By posting a signature (that eligible with the rules above) in this thread you'll automatically become a contestant. Only 1 signature allowed from each contestant.

7. Period: Registration ends and this thread will be closed before m/d/y (GMT). The contest start on m/d/y until the time that will be decided later.
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Moderateur
Moderateur
Firenze

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Contest [must read]   Starting a Contest [must read] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Is there any contest in which only selected members can enter? I think that would be a bit.. unfair. Especially if the condition of eligibility is the post-count. In my humble and honest opinion, eligibility based on post count or rank (which is gained by posts, I think) will makes people start spamming =_______= aren't we trying to avoid spam as much as possible?
Back to top Go down
http://firenzeallyster.deviantart.com
Amber_16
Moderateur
Moderateur
Amber_16

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Contest [must read]   Starting a Contest [must read] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 am

I will try thinking a contest Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://nina-sakura.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Contest [must read]   Starting a Contest [must read] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting a Contest [must read]
Page 1 of 1