Miracle_Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for All Role Playing Dreamer

Home  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  Register  Log in  

[Shonen] Pandora Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leszczynska
Administrateur
Administrateur
Leszczynska

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Character sheet
HP:
[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Left_bar_bleue100/100[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Left_bar_bleue100/100[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Left_bar_bleue200/200[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

[Shonen] Pandora Hearts Empty
PostSubject: [Shonen] Pandora Hearts   [Shonen] Pandora Hearts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 am

Genre: Mystery, Fantasy, Action, Comedy, Romance

[Shonen] Pandora Hearts 97826514.th

Author: Jun Mochizuki
Publisher: Square Enix
Demographic: Shōnen
Magazine: GFantasy
Original run: June 2006 – ongoing
Volumes: 10

Plot

Oz Vessalius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he is cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit or B-rabbit for short. The mystery there begins as Oz unravels the mystery behind Alice, the Abyss and the strange organization known as Pandora. The series features heavy references to Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass and can be considered fantasy and mystery.

Characters
Spoiler:

Manga
Spoiler:

Anime
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://miracle-kingdom-rpg.rpg-board.net
Ciaredevil
Ciaredevil

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Shonen] Pandora Hearts   [Shonen] Pandora Hearts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:01 am

Very Happy i read pandora heart's mangaaaa..
wow wow wow wow wow..:X
i love it..x)
it's mysterious for me..Smile
read it guys..:X
it's very cool - i love oz- haha..Smile

he's very..
unique..Smile
-kyaaaay-
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Moderateur
Moderateur
Firenze

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Shonen] Pandora Hearts   [Shonen] Pandora Hearts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 am

Yeay for Xerxes Break and Jack Vesalius. The last is a bit spoiler maybe.

Break because he's tragic, anti hero, mysterious, and a bit mean. Not a bit. he's twisted >.<b
Jack because he's cool, calm and... hiddenly broken. 😊

I actually like Raven/Gilbert and Vincent. They both have unique bond, and for Vincent. I love how wicked he is when he has a plan, plus I like his hideous possessiveness toward Echo.

I haven't read PH for awhile. maybe should catch up with it soon. Really miss Break and his bloody attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://firenzeallyster.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Shonen] Pandora Hearts   [Shonen] Pandora Hearts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Shonen] Pandora Hearts
Page 1 of 1