Miracle_Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for All Role Playing Dreamer

Home  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  Register  Log in  

M@RCH_28 RPG Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M@RCH_28
M@RCH_28

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-23

Character sheet
HP:
M@RCH_28 RPG Character Left_bar_bleue100/100M@RCH_28 RPG Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
M@RCH_28 RPG Character Left_bar_bleue100/100M@RCH_28 RPG Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

M@RCH_28 RPG Character Empty
PostSubject: M@RCH_28 RPG Character   M@RCH_28 RPG Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am

CHARACTER SHEET

M@RCH_28 RPG Character 31324_135410696476471_100000226240927_400802_8195553_n

Name : March Mahiru
Height : 174
Weight : 58
Race : Human
Job : warrior, blademaster, dual katana user
weapon : sangatsu katana, tanatosu katana

.........................................................................................................................................................................

In this RPG story, When March was 5 years old he was founded by the Exalta's king and was raised to be the the son of the king. March was learned a dual blades technic and become the dual blademastery. When he was 16 years old he wasn't like the king's behavior, and then he said to hisself " i will oppose father, no matter what will happen" this is because the dad's bad behavior. and then he sheaf to the Chronos kingdom and fight the Exalta kingdom.

March use the mystic dual blades and he can run fast. with the magic ball in his katana, he can use wind magic (the ball is the kaze village's item (March's true village (he was born in that village)))

in the original story, March was the student from upper secondary shool in earth. he was tossed aside to the unknown dimension and finally when he examined the place for a long time (2 years) he knows that this place was he's true home. March met Lunar April in the desert (inside the unknown place) and finally she's become his girlfriend. March and his team fight a lot of enemy. and in the final of the story, he's face to face with his father.
....................................................................................................................................................................................

this is original chara made by me (of course me, March) ahahahahaha XD i'm drew my self XD ahahahahahahaha ahaha...hahaha...... -__-" (hopeless)
ahahahaha XD xorry the image is too bad XD coz, i'm just drawn ti just for 50 minutes XD ahahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Moderateur
Moderateur
Firenze

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

M@RCH_28 RPG Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: M@RCH_28 RPG Character   M@RCH_28 RPG Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 am

Whoa, you spoiler the story ^_^;

I mean, character sheets are usually meant to make clear a character ability and his personality, plus his background. So, if I may suggest you, the character history is better stopped to when he was adopted by the his majesty the King of Exalta, the rest, that's the secret Very Happy It's no fun playing when you have known the rest of the story, right?

And you didn't tell us any of his personality. Maybe he's a bright, cheerful but an envious person? Or maybe he's one that appeared gloomy buat actually very kind? Very Happy Please tell us more! XDD
Back to top Go down
http://firenzeallyster.deviantart.com

M@RCH_28 RPG Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miracle_Kingdom :: Miracle Kingdom Identity RPG :: Character RPG-
Jump to: